OT Mike Adams
    OLB/DE Courtney Upshaw
    OG Kelechi Osemele
    OT Mitchell Schwartz
    DT John Hughes
    OG Gino Gradkowski
    DT Alameda Ta'Amu

Bring your helmets fellas, It's Trench Warfare in the AFC North
    Last edited by Bengals1181; 04-28-2012 at 12:45 PM.

The physical afc north looks to have gotten a bit more physical!! Were gonna make you guys put in some work to sack Ben this year! No more penciling in 3 sacks into the box score before the game starts
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

I wish my favorite team would adopt an AFCN phiosophy. There is not player on that list I would not welcome to Detroit with the possible exception of Mike Adams. Given his recent mea culpa regarding lying at the combine about drug use and his offer to postpone his signing bonus, he would probably get welcomed as well.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesteelnation1 View Post
    The physical afc north looks to have gotten a bit more physical!! Were gonna make you guys put in some work to sack Ben this year! No more penciling in 3 sacks into the box score before the game starts
    I don't mind your OL picks. Frankly, I think Ben is less dangerous in the pocket than outside of it. So by all means, help keep him in the pocket.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrGoHome View Post
    I wish my favorite team would adopt an AFCN phiosophy. There is not player on that list I would not welcome to Detroit with the possible exception of Mike Adams. Given his recent mea culpa regarding lying at the combine about drug use and his offer to postpone his signing bonus, he would probably get welcomed as well.
    {No one teaches accountability like Jim Tressel}

Had to get that out. feel better.

I'm torn here. I love what Mike Adams did. He finally showed some accountability. Clearly, it was the smart play on his part, and the main question now is whether or not it was genuine. For the potential, I'll absolutely give him the benefit of the doubt. Mainly because I have to. But if he wasn't taken by Pittsburgh, absolutely I'd be skeptical.
    "I'd knock your brains out, then pick them up later."

-Marion Motley

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpetbdw View Post
    {no one teaches accountability like jim tressel}

had to get that out. Feel better.
    ...Penn State!
    Last edited by mkocs6; 04-28-2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: We Are... Passing The Buck!
    @kocsan

Blog Entries
    Final Count for Linemen Drafted by AFC North Teams:

Baltimore, 2: Gino Gradkowski (OG), Kelechi Osemele (OG)
    Cincinnati, 3: Kevin Zeitler (OG), Devon Still (DT), Brandon Thompson (DT)
    Cleveland, 4: Mitchell Schwartz (OT), John Hughes (DT), Ryan Miller (OG), Billy Winn (DT)
    Pittsburgh, 4: David Decastro (OG), Mike Adams (OT), Alameda Ta'amu (DT), Kelvin Beachum (OG)

That's thirteen players to the AFC North, weighing in at a combined weight of approximately two tons. This doesn't even count the tight ends/fullbacks drafted by Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh. The Browns and Bengals both drafted bruiser runningbacks (albeit in very different places in the draft) and the Steelers, Ravens, and Browns took a combined 5 linebackers. That's ten players for defensive front-sevens, and eleven offensive players who will be putting hand-to-turf.

Hide the women and children.
    @kocsan

Blog Entries
    I absolutely love the AFC North.
    "I'd knock your brains out, then pick them up later."

-Marion Motley

Blog Entries
    This is reason #217 why the Draft is my favorite time of year.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

Blog Entries
    Trumpet had to remind us! lol Makes me yearn for Opening Day with Urban's Era.

Ok, now AFC North. I Love this; I mean LOVE THIS! AFC North goes all out to make their division even more Tough. I see that they did their share of offensive picks but the Defense and OLine was paid attention to. Great stuff.
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley