Thread: Locker, Luck, or Mallett?

Locker, Luck, or Mallett?

Let's talk about something positive concerning the Bills. Assuming we are in a position to do so, which QB would you like to see drafted? Why do you favor that player over the other two? I ask because I am a casual college football fan and know very little about them. Aside from always hearing the national media throw their names around.

I would say Locker from what I know. Older, more experienced of the three, plays in cold weather, and I like his size.

Thoughts?

Not sure Locker's the guy - great arm, yes, but isn't not accurate, throws too many picks, and hasn't really won in college. In fact, if you read this article (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/previe...pat&id=5457511), you'd probably not feel too great about taking Locker. I'd like to avoid another J.P. Losman-type player.

My vote is for Ryan Mallet. Plays in the best conference in college football (SEC - there is absolutely NO argument to be made against that), has had some big games, and should roll this season (http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/previ..._kc&id=5472928).

Andrew Luck would be also be a really good pick, but I feel like he might stay in school one more year. And I'm not sure how I feel about another Stanford QB - T.E. has really soured them for me.

So I'd go Mallet, Luck, Locker, in that order.

Id rather they passed on a qb and got a line.