Thread: Article: Sad News, FP loses one of its own

Article: Sad News, FP loses one of its own

R.I.P., JJ. You were an asset to this community of football freaks and you will be missed.

Blog Entries
    Very sorry to here this. He did some great work, seemed like a gracious man, and will truly be missed.

Bengals. did you start a duplicate thread? One of our new mods should merge the two.

http://footballpros.com/showthread.p...one-of-its-own

Quote Originally Posted by wxwax View Post
    Bengals. did you start a duplicate thread? One of our new mods should merge the two.

http://footballpros.com/showthread.p...one-of-its-own
    No, he started the thread and I promoted it to an article. When that's done, both the thread and the article still exist.

Blog Entries
    RIP JJ. We all enjoyed your articles, knowledge and insight.

7. I cannot tell you how much I will miss Jerry. He was the original draft guru. He was so far ahead of his time. He was a guest on my radio show for years and may have had something to do with my draft position (it was his fault). Jerry had great influence within NFL circles and I was excited when he agreed to write for Footballpros.com. Through it all, Jerry never took himself seriously and had time for everyone. He will all be a treasured memory of my NFL experience. God Bless.

8. My condolences to Jerry's family and friends. I ditto everything Cris said. I can't express enough, how enjoyable it was to talk football with Jerry. I too had Jerry on as a guest on my radio show in Cincinnati back in the early 90's. He will be missed ... but not forgotten. The Drug Store List was my bible as a radio sports talk host, and as a coach. RIP Jerry.

Blog Entries
    I'm Very Sorry to hear about Jerry's passing. He was so much fun here on the site & I loved seeing the respect his work got from Cris, Turk & crew. His website his like an Emporium you visit in a small town; some things don't need to change. Great to see that Jerry left a Great Legacy. All My Best to his Family and Friends.