Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum changes?

Forum changes?

Because I couldn't find anything better, I use the New Posts button and a couple RSS feeds to keep up with things here. There is probably a better way.

I've noticed some of the forums come up labeled "vBCms Comments". That might be part of the recent changes or could be a long term thing. Either way, it would likely be better as something like "<article-name> Comments" if you can do the substitution or something more useful than vBCms if you can't.

And I'm totally not sure if I should stick this in a forum. Move or delete it as needed.

We don't really stand on formality here, but I moved it to forum feedback just because it was fun and I already had the zoning permit.

vBCms Comments refers to comment from an article. It has always been this way. It's the standard in vBulletin (the software that runs the forum) and I don't think there's a way to change it.

I think most people navigate the forum through recent posts. I know I do.

Glad to have to back eDave, you've been pretty active the last day or so.

Thanks for the information.

As for my participation here, I'm erratic. When I have some time and am in a football mood I seem to wind up here. It's also a good place to ask some of my many questions.

Not a forum change, but I really like the new-look front page. The side-by-side article layout looks sharp.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Blog Entries
    I like the changes here. Very Cool to see the forum entries on our personal pages. This is a Good way to keep track of the trash we talk; LOL! I like Vick with my Eagles & all, but that ain't no dynasty.
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

Andy well done on new front page.
    Loooking Goood!

Thanks guys. Glad everyone likes it.

Man, the hamsters are spinning their wheels like fury today! It's raining front page articles!

I agree with the others, the side-buh-side looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by wxwax View Post
    Man, the hamsters are spinning their wheels like fury today! It's raining front page articles!
    I gave them fresh water and told them they couldn't roll around the floor in that little ball until the articles were done. I'm a motivational genius. Food pellets for all.

Food pellets for all.

It's breakfast time, where are our food pellets?