View Poll Results: Are you glad Farve is back?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 45.45%
  • No

2 18.18%
  • Tavaris who?

1 9.09%
  • somewhere NBC executives are giving each other high 5's

3 27.27%

Thread: Are you glad Farve is back?

Are you glad Farve is back?

How good is it for Cris and NBC as far as ratings?Im guessing very.......
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

No. It's an ashtray in the face to his teammates. Or should I say the teammates that didn't talk him into coming back? This guy is going to be remembered for his inability to leave the game instead of how he played it. Not even a SB win can erase that. Hey Coach Chilly, my guess is that Adrian Peterson will be attending Adrian Peterson Day for the next several years. To quote Tavaris Jackson "I don't care."

Favre makes the NFL a better place. He's good for the game. End of discussion.

Brett's a terrific addition, but I doubt he's responsible for keeping CC & Al employed. They could cover a game of cricket and make it tolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by brauneyz View Post
    Favre makes the NFL a better place. He's good for the game. End of discussion.

Brett's a terrific addition, but I doubt he's responsible for keeping CC & Al employed. They could cover a game of cricket and make it tolerable.
    Favre is good for the game, I think everybody is just tired of the summer soap opera of the last several years.

Quote Originally Posted by DM138385 View Post
    Favre is good for the game, I think everybody is just tired of the summer soap opera of the last several years.
    This covers it!
    Buckle Dem Chinstraps Primadonnas!

Yes for the simple fact that ESPN can stop talking about will he or won't he. Today I worked from 8am til 3pm and every ten minutes "BREAKING NEWS! FAVRE REPORTS TO MINNESOTA!" ....ten minutes later...."THIS JUST IN! FAVRE RETURNS TO FOOTBALL!" On repeat for many, many hours. It was pathetic.

Favre is good for football, but the media is not good for Favre. He is ruining his image and the memory people will have of him, at least in the years just after he retires. Maybe after a decade or so people won't so much care about his antics and will remember him as a player, but it has left a bad taste in people's mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by Wordsworth View Post
    Yes for the simple fact that ESPN can stop talking about will he or won't he. Today I worked from 8am til 3pm and every ten minutes "BREAKING NEWS! FAVRE REPORTS TO MINNESOTA!" ....ten minutes later...."THIS JUST IN! FAVRE RETURNS TO FOOTBALL!" On repeat for many, many hours. It was pathetic.

Favre is good for football, but the media is not good for Favre.
    Once again, that is a function of the media, bless their pimped out little souls. Before today, when was Favre's last official press conference?