Thread: Terrell Owens has changed. Really. He means it this time.

Terrell Owens has changed. Really. He means it this time.

He ought to be humbled. He ought to have perspective.

Does anyone believe that he is? That he does?

Blog Entries
    To be fair to TO, he was a good teammate in Buffalo, and Carson Palmer told Pete Carroll he was in Cincy as well. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
    "False Start everyone but the center." Gene Steretore. Pats vs Jets. 12/24/16.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    To be fair to TO, he was a good teammate in Buffalo, and Carson Palmer told Pete Carroll he was in Cincy as well. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
    To be fair, I mainly created this thread because I love the South Park song I posted. I think TO crosses the line from spoiled athlete to personality disorder. He's kept mostly in line the last few years because he knows he's half a hissy fit away from being unemployable. He'll probably be fine in Seattle too, but if things go wrong they're going to go very, very wrong.

Welcome back Amy!!

T.O. used to act out because he was all about his ego and getting paid. Last year he held a workout that no one showed up for. That's the kind of message that gets through to players with his attitude. Now he has to prove that he is still viable on the field and I believe his "get your popcorn ready" ego is going to be replaced by a productive, veteran work horse.
    You ask me why I lift, I wonder why you don't.

I'll be the Nabob of Negativity
    I don'y buy it for one second, TO is not humbled he's broke; financially and emotionally.
    As soon as Seattle's QB does show him enough love; ie: passes; in a loss or he is no longer the center of attention history will repeat.

So long T.O.We hardly knew ya............
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard