Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chat Tonight

Chat Tonight

Bengals v Falcons 8pm

Browns v Packers 8pm

For you 225 guests lurking right now, the chat room is a great place to introduce yourself. Join us!

Biggie will make you brownies if you do.
    Last edited by Bengals1181; 08-16-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Bengals v Falcons 8pm

Browns v Packers 8pm

For you 225 guests lurking right now, the chat room is a great place to introduce yourself. Join us!

Biggie will make you brownies if you do.
    Just make sure you don't have anywhere to go. You don't want to drive after eating one of Biggie's brownies.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    Just make sure you don't have anywhere to go. You don't want to drive after eating one of Biggie's brownies.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's why I changed it from cookies to brownies.

Well done sir.

Is Biggie putting laxatives in brownies again?

That small font is a deal killer for me, I'm afraid.

Sadly, I have family visiting from the States and will be unable to watch the Super Bowl preview (Browns-Packers) while venting.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Quote Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
    Sadly, I have family visiting from the States and will be unable to watch the Super Bowl preview (Browns-Packers) while venting.
    At this point for Browns fans, I figure "venting" means starting a verbal rant, tailing off 1/4 through, a shotgun of a beer followed by a sobbing that sounds like low rumbling. Just hope for no more injuries for an already thin team tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
    That game tonight will be like watching our local high school team playing Alabama, it was over before it began.

Lucky enough, the NCAA has come into Alabama and suspended 25% of teh team and all it's RB's for teh game. McNeese St has a chance!!!
    "Make sure you come to the game day chat to see my feeble attempts at typing there, it's abhorrent. "
    or as gobig calls it "Ragaring"

Quote Originally Posted by FrzzerBwler View Post
    Is Biggie putting laxatives in brownies again?
    Substituting Metamucil for 1/4 of the dry ingredients. Just my way of helping youse yahoodles keep yer **** straight.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.