Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tailgating Traditions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polishguy00 View Post
    There are certain cities where a veggie tailgate is allowed. I checked with management and Ohio does not have a single city on the list. Please check the state boards for other states to find out if the city you plan on having it in is on the list. Things such as a blackened salmon salad would be allowed. Basically, as long as the salad has a version of meat piled on top (no tofu), then it is still okay.
    LOL!! That sounds cool! Salsa is a good friend and so is corn on the cob! Would an all dessert tailgate be good?
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRidley View Post
    LOL!! That sounds cool! Salsa is a good friend and so is corn on the cob! Would an all dessert tailgate be good?
    Yes, as long as one of those desserts is chocolate covered bacon. You get your meat and pork in one crunchy chocolate bite.
    The podcast: www.polishguypodcast.blogspot.com

It's a podcast done by a ninja who is Polish!

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I believe in duct tape."-Miles on "Lost."

twitter: @PguyPodcast

Landshark Stadium is no Orange Bowl, but for U games we always set up big tents with grills and satellites to get the job done. We get student passes so we are always sprinting back out to the parking lot from out section between quarters to, uh...refuel. For away games, if we don't road trip it, we usually pull couches and tables into our front yard to partake in some shenanigans. The neighborhood of Calle Ocho we live in usually shuts the block down and parties like Mardi Gras on Saturdays - predominantly Cubans, fantastic food, great families, lots of laughs. Definitely good friends to have when you own a grill, our island friends to the South know how to cook
    [I]"Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do, but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're not talking about the game, we're talking about practice."[/I]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLinc View Post
    Landshark Stadium is no Orange Bowl, but for U games we always set up big tents with grills and satellites to get the job done. We get student passes so we are always sprinting back out to the parking lot from out section between quarters to, uh...refuel. For away games, if we don't road trip it, we usually pull couches and tables into our front yard to partake in some shenanigans. The neighborhood of Calle Ocho we live in usually shuts the block down and parties like Mardi Gras on Saturdays - predominantly Cubans, fantastic food, great families, lots of laughs. Definitely good friends to have when you own a grill, our island friends to the South know how to cook
    Very Cool Linc; I like it when authentic food comes into the picture and there are good times as the main dish! I've always loved the way that the tailgating parties in the lot are an event all their own and people do it whether or not they got a ticket to the game. Shutting down the block is Cool too!
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRidley View Post
    You got it with the Cornhole Man!! I'm ok at it but I know that there is a certain skill for it that people have that I respect. I wonder if its wrong to have an all vegan tailgate? The veggies could be grilled, right?
    I have all-vegan tailgates all the time. Beer is vegan.