Thread: Article: Council of the Learned: Training Camp

Article: Council of the Learned: Training Camp

As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Twitter: @PolishedSports

Titans
    Ravens
    Bengals
    Falcons
    Bucs
    Eagles
    Chargers
    Seahawks
    Texans
    Redskins
    Lions
    Cowboys
    Bills
    Panthers
    49ers

Ten
    bal
    gb
    chi
    atl
    ne
    phi
    sd
    kc
    hou
    ind
    det
    dal
    pit
    car
    sf

Blog Entries
    Tennessee
    Baltimore
    Green Bay
    Chicago
    Atlanta
    Tampa Bay
    Philadelphia
    San Diego
    Kansas City
    Houston
    Indianapolis
    Detroit
    Dallas
    Pittsburgh
    Carolina
    San Francisco

The Raiders DE should worry more about his QB's QB rating of 39.

Thursday Games

8/23-Arizona at Tennessee 8PM ESPN - Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Moe, dangle your QB-of-the-week by his toe
    8/23-Jacksonville at Baltimore 7:30PM - What's that? Pretty boy Blaine for MVP? Wait. What?
    8/23-Green Bay at Cincinnati 7PM - Aaron Rodgers asked for a wake-up call when the real season starts

Friday Games

8/24-Chicago at New York Giants 8PM CBS - The Webb & Williams Turstile Company is open for business
    8/24-Atlanta at Miami 7:30PM - If we merged the Dolphins & Jags, they might keep it within a TD
    8/24-New England at Tampa Bay 7:30PM - Josh Freeman leaned out this offseason. The Football God returns in 2012
    8/24-Philadelphia at Cleveland 7:30PM - Mr. Weeden, this will be a quick peek up the skirt of your rookie season. Get used to it.
    8/24-San Diego at Minnesota 8PM - Screw the Viqueens
    8/24-Seattle at Kansas City 8PM - Chiefs are gonna be tough at home this year

Saturday Games

8/25-Houston at New Orleans 8PM CBS - Saints runnin' on pure hate
    8/25-Indianapolis at Washington 4PM NFL Network - Press Your Luck
    8/25-Detroit at Oakland 7PM - Leshoure makes his debut, makes fantasy owners everywhere take notice
    8/25-St. Louis at Dallas 8PM - I'll gleefully wallow in my wrongness when the Scrams take down the Cow*****es
    8/25-Pittsburgh at Buffalo 7PM - Bills have improved. But the Steelers are still the Steelers

Sunday Games

8/26-Carolina at New York Jets 8PM NBC - Jets first team offense still has not scored any points
    8/26-San Francisco at Denver 4PM FOX - No-Mannings beat the Mannings

Chicken wings rule. That is all.
    Last edited by GoBigOrGoHome; 08-22-2012 at 09:34 PM.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

7. Packers are talking about cutting James Starks and Graham Harrell in next week or so here. That is very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by biggittyb View Post
    Packers are talking about cutting James Starks and Graham Harrell in next week or so here. That is very interesting
    Have a link or anything concrete about this? So far I read it as speculation from the columnist, which isn't exactly near "Rumor" level yet.

Blog Entries
    That's an awesome picture; LOL! I like how exciting the SF-DEN game started out this past SUN. It was cool to witness Peyton's first TD as a Broncos; So glad it wasn't against the Raiders! I see Stokley still got some juice too.