Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 2012 FootballPros.com Commish Court League (PPR/Snake)

Actually, I'm going to extend this a bit further. If my division in the league is like the NBA Eastern Conference, then my team would be the Charlotte Bobcats, which would make me Michael Jordan (owner and GM). So thanks to this league, I've fulfilled a dream when I was a boy, to be like Mike. At least there's something positive with my awful team this year.

I demand mid-season division realignment. They're the Big East, while we're the SEC.
    Last edited by Docta; 10-12-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Docta View Post
    I demand mid-season division realignment. They're the Big East, while we're the SEC.
    No kidding. Funny how random luck of the draw somehow ends up working out like this. Can't believe I didn't realize this sooner.
    "I'd knock your brains out, then pick them up later."

-Marion Motley

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetbdw View Post
    No kidding. Funny how random luck of the draw somehow ends up working out like this. Can't believe I didn't realize this sooner.
    Trumpet clear your inbox. I need to vent about the complete garbage game Thursday night...

How about we talk about the league many of us drafted in prior to this draft for FP?
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

I think the divisions are just fine, thank you

Blog Entries
    For the record, I'm fine with the divisions. I just didn't realize the divide. Doesn't matter, My team will be fine either way.

-Marion Motley

Blog Entries
    And there's less than 0 chance that a switch like that would be made midseason anyway

-Marion Motley