1. The Dolphins and Vikings will be in a battle for the #1 pick.
2. The Jags will finish above .500.
3. Joe Flacco will end up as an MVP candidate.
4. No QB passes for more than 5000 yards.
5. Josh Freeman will have a pro bowl worthy season.
EDIT: and 6. The Giants will miss the playoffs.
Last edited by Docta; 09-03-2012 at 03:19 PM.
“If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
― Walter Payton