Thread: Playing QB with Bruce Arians as your OC.

Playing QB with Bruce Arians as your OC.

That is all.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Have to say ,Mike and Trumpet were right about ol' Bruce.Luck seems to be running for his life wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much in Arian's scheme.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts01 View Post
    Have to say ,Mike and Trumpet were right about ol' Bruce.Luck seems to be running for his life wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much in Arian's scheme.
    Nice pic! Arians will do well developing Luck, but would be better served for him as the QB coach. As OC, any positives in helping Luck turn into a good QB will be outweighed by Luck running for his life.
    "I'd knock your brains out, then pick them up later."

-Marion Motley

You mean all the runs to the right and the idiotic 5 and 7 step drops when you don't have an o line worth talking about aren't working out? The kids running for his life is he? {I'm sooo surprised}

Agreed with trumpet, arians is great at developing guys, just a total garbage play caller at keeping his guy upright and healthy.

By game 8 colts, you will know EXACTLY what the call is by pre snap formation and motions. Trust me on this. You have captain predictable as your oc.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.