Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Video Game of All-Time

Half Life the original. That game just flat out rocked!

I got Madden 10 for the Wii last year, and while I enjoyed it a bit, it just seemed weird. I'm much prefer it on an X-Box or PS-3, but I gotta get one first.

Robotron in the arcade (circa 1980). It's why hashish was created.

Blog Entries
    I was hooked on Tecmo Bowl and RBI baseball when I was young. I doesn't get much better than them.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Super Metroid

Final Fantasy VII

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Anybody remember X-Men in the Arcade in the early to mid 90's? You could play with 4 other players, it was awesome. I played that game for hours on end. and Dragons Lair.
    “The year we beat Miami in the Super Bowl, ... do you know how many defensive linemen were in our rotation? Nine, and we used them all quite a bit. We just wore the Dolphins out.”

~Bill Walsh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattrick View Post
    Anybody remember X-Men in the Arcade in the early to mid 90's? You could play with 4 other players, it was awesome. I played that game for hours on end. and Dragons Lair.
    I used to play that arcade game after my little league team went out for pizza. I loved that game. Totally forgot about it. Pattrick diggin' up some memories.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Love the Gaming Respect here. I could play video games for hours (have many times) and enjoy it as if I were a kid!

What is your Favorite Super Mario game? He is the industry like Michael Jordan in the 1990's with the NBA. I still gotta Rock with Super Mario Bros. 3! Super Mario World wasn't bad.
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    I'm not a huge video game guy even though I feel like I should be for geek cred. One of the few series I really spend a lot of time on is Gran Turismo. GT3 probably wasted more of my life than other game.

I probably shouldn't admit this, but I haven't played Madden in years. Not that it isn't a great game, but I'm so bad at it I just lose interest. It also doesn't help that the release date coincides with me shutting down the ps3 for 6 months.
    I don't blame you for leaving Madden, real gamers have realized the engine upgrades every 6 years. Most of the newer games require hours of time that is better spent with the family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattrick View Post
    All of those awesome arcade games are available online, and Ps3 controllers plug right in for ease of use.