Thread: Streaming Audio

Streaming Audio

Don't know if any of you stream audio of the Bengals games to your phone, but as I no longer have Sunday Ticket the streaming audio is my only source for games. It's worked well in the past, but couldn't get it to work today. It worked fine on my desktop, and the iHeart Radio app seemed to be working for other stations, but couldn't get audio for the game even after re-installing the blasted app. Don't if it was me or just a technical glitch. I'd appreciate any suggestions...I missed most of the game because I couldn't take it with me everywhere

I wasn't really listening to it much, but it seems the iHeart radio app cut out for me early in the first too. I just turned it off. Not sure if it ever came back.

This isn't going to help but the NFL Android app has streaming audio for each game, and I think it gives you a choice of cities for the radio call.

I say this won't help because the audio was terribad last season for the 'Skins, froze and broke up all the time on my phone, even with a cable wifi connection.

I was using the iHeart app...was great last week, and was fine early in the game, but like Bengals said, it just cut out later on. Never came back. I'll try the NFL app too, wxwax, as long as it's free...
    Thanks!