Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cris, our Condolences

Cris, our Condolences

Cris,

Just heard about the loss of your father on Saturday and wanted to extend my condolences. Losing a loved one is never easy, and losing someone you looked up to is even harder. My thoughts are with you and your family during this time.

Blog Entries
    You and your family have my prayers Cris.
    Twitter @vancemeek "I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory...lasts forever."-Shane Falco

Blog Entries
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Cris.
    "I'd knock your brains out, then pick them up later."

-Marion Motley

Sorry about your loss, Cris. Sounded like he was quite the man. My condolences.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

Cris, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    You ask me why I lift, I wonder why you don't.

Blog Entries
    Cris, I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your father. I remembered just days ago of one of your articles when you said he visited the site and he knew our names. It's great to hear that you had a solid role model. All my Best to you & your family during this time; my thoughts and prayers are with you all.
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

Cris, my deepest condolences to you and your family for your loss..
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Many Condolences Cris, to you and your family.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Cris, my sincere condolences to you and your family during this difficult time.

Thoughts and prayers are for you, Cris.