Thread: Pro Bowl

Pro Bowl

Seems pretty early but voting starts today and PFF has their AFC and NFC offense cheat sheets out this evening.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...sheet-the-afc/

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...sheet-the-nfc/

Vote early, vote often - time to get the players who appear in the most ads into the game. I have a shiny loony that says Ray lewis will be voted in.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Quote Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
    Ray lewis will be voted in.
    Excellent chance. People love to vote for the sentimental pick, thinking this might be Lewis' last. And of course a lot of people just vote for the only name they recognize and won't even know he's out for the year.

I have a shiny loony
    Congratulations/I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not really sure which applies.

Andy - a "loony" is a Canadian one dollar coin - so named because it originally had a loon (the bird) on one side and the Queen on the other.

When the government switched from two dollar bills to two dollar coins, these were soon dubbed (in typically imaginative Canadian style) the "twonie."

This concludes your Canadian lesson for the evening.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Andy - a "loony" is a Canadian one dollar coin - so named because it originally had a loon (the bird) on one side and the Queen on the other.

When the government switched from two dollar bills to two dollar coins, these were soon dubbed (in typically imaginative Canadian style) the "twonie."

All I know is that your loony toonies really muck up American coin op washers/dryers. (Courtesy of a lovely adventure I had in Quebec!)
    Some people think the name of the Washington Redskins football team is offensive. There’s an easy way to fix that. You can just drop the word ‘Washington.’ ~ Ted Cruz

Blog Entries

Ya hoser.

@kocsan

That's a great ad!

I live in such a cool country.

62-35.

Did the NFC cut the nets down afterwards?

Woohoo! Go NFC!
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010