I know it feels like we just finished week #7, but some of you might want to jump on that Bucs/Vikes game tomorrow. It's not quite time for a Hail Mary, but Trumpet is on a roll. Can he be stopped?
Here are the Scoring Rules:
1) One person scores in each week (why we have the tiebreaker).
2) The selection must be before the first game chosen.
3) The selection must include the SNF game.
4) The selection must NOT include the MNF game, and is VOID if it does.
5) The winner each week is the person with a perfect score.
6) If there are multiple perfect scores, the SNF TOTAL will determine the tiebreaker for that week. If the SNF TOTAL cannot eliminate all but one, then multiple winners will be awarded that week. If no SNF TOTAL is given, then that person always loses a tiebreaker, but can win the week if no others are perfect.
7) The winner each week gets a point for each game selected.
8) At the end of the Regular Season, the points will be totaled and a Grand Prize will be awarded.
Trumpet has 13 pts.
Dave has ......5 pts.
Chris has ......4 pts.
Buckeye has 2 pts.