Thread: Doing something over and over again and expecting a different result

Doing something over and over again and expecting a different result

DON'T BLITZ BRADY< HE MIGHT MAKE A BIG PLAY!!!

Right, that always works. Which teams tend to beat him? The ones who get pressure, whether with four rushers or six. The ones who do not give him time to be preternaturally accurate.

So Buffalo will once again lay back and take. Screw 'em. Unless something changes on the defensive side of the ball I can't even begn to generate hope.

The only thing looking up is that they will have no excuse to play Aaron Williams.

My predictions for this game:

1. Brady will stay upright.
    2. Jackson will not get enough carries.
    3. Neither will Spiller.
    4. The fastest guy on the team, TJ Graham, will run no deep routes, because they'll never expect that.
    5. The New England tight ends will make lots of people in fantasy leagues very happy.
    6. McKelvin will get a bunch of chances to watch the field goal kicker send balls through the end zone. Everyone else's can do it, and when Buffalo hired a guy for that specific task, he couldn't. I am beginning to think there is something to this snakebit theory.
    Powell will shank one from deep in Buffalo territory, because there is nothing so consistent as a rookie punter, you dumbasses. I hate snow jobs.

I quit for now. There is an exciting nap ahead of me.

You missed the boat on this one - this was a classic "just when I start to get REALLY excited, they put the knife in deeper" game.

Some thoughts:

I think Fitzpatrick is a lousy QB, but he is not the problem.

How'd they let Wannstedt even get on the team's flight home?

McKelvin is Aaron Williams-esque.

The Refs called a hell of a lot of marginal penalties on the Bills. But you know what, the Bills also gave themselves a lot of idiotic penalties.

Bottom line is that if this team had decent coaching, there's no reason they couldn't be where the Colts are right now.

It's going to take a 3 game winning streak to get me watching again. I'm tired of feeling like Sisyphus every Sunday at about 4:10
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

I haven't actually seen the game yet but the only thing that surprised me in the box score was the quick 3 and out after Freddie's fumble.