Thread: Marquez - Pacquio

Marquez - Pacquio

Holy ****!

Unbelievable ending to that fight. Bring on the 5th!
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Blog Entries
    That's two straight losses for Pacquio, though the first was tainted.
    Twitter @vancemeek "I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory...lasts forever."-Shane Falco

Pacman just got...JACKED UP.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

Saddest thing is there is no point to having Pacman Mayweather fight. Missed the window.

Blog Entries
    Pacman and Mayweather played with fire, and they got burned. Not that either of them should care, they both have made copious amounts of cash.

I'm sure they'll follow the Roy Jones Jr-BHop model and finally pull of their fight 5 years after anyone actually cares to see it.
    "I'd knock your brains out, then pick them up later."

-Marion Motley

Not so sure... Mayweather has the hammer, and there are a lot of great fighters ready and able to take him on.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur