Thread: Antonio Brown or Golden Tate?

1. Antonio Brown or Golden Tate?

So I've made my fantasy playoffs for the second year in a row and was the only player in the league to do it. But I was the wildcard and have a tough match-up against the #1 seed.

With Jordy Nelson probably out again, I'm torn between Golden Tate and Antonio Brown for my WR position. I started Tate last week and he did nothing...but that had a lot to do with their defense (which I also had!!!) dominating Arizona. The Steelers offense has sputtered, but Brown can still be a threat against Dallas...especially with Roethlisberger closer to 100% and Mike Wallace struggling. But Buffalo's pass D blows and Tate could have a big game. Any opinions are appreciated.

FWIW, I wouldn't be surprised if Seattle suffers a letdown on Sunday. Coming off of a big divisional win, traveling cross country, feeling good about themselves... could lead to trouble. Then again, Buffalo.

Blog Entries
    Brown. When he and Roethlisberger are healthy, he's much more consistent than Tate, and a borderline top 20-25 WR option. Tate is nothing more than a low end number 4. If he doesn't score a TD, he's essentially worthless, whereas Brown can easily help with a 5-6 catch, 70-80 yard day.
    "So whose fault is it? It's all Trumpet's fault. Just because."

-Andy Freeland

4. Went with Brown and he scored 5 more points than Tate. Didn't really matter though cause I blew out my opponent. Onto my first ever fantasy championship game. Wish me luck.