Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am i crazy

Blog Entries

Am i crazy

Starting my fantasy playoffs this week and Ive replaced Aaron Rodgers with Andrew Luck in my lineup.
    Twitter @vancemeek "I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory...lasts forever."-Shane Falco

Blog Entries
    Not entirely. Only Tampa and Philly have given up more points to QBs over the last 5 weeks than Houston, and that includes half a game against Jason Campbell.

I have Rodgers, Roethlisberger, and Kaepernick in a league. I'm giving benching him some thought, though I likely won't pull the trigger.
    "So whose fault is it? It's all Trumpet's fault. Just because."

-Andy Freeland

In my opinion (and before you read my opinion note that I had a choice last week: Roethlisberger, Kaepernick or Freeman and I chose Freeman and lost by 12 points...) Rodgers is a much better start this week.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Blog Entries
    Rodgers has been out score by Luck every week for a while.
    Twitter @vancemeek "I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory...lasts forever."-Shane Falco

The Bears sans Urlacher in a game that will clinch the NFCN for GB...I don't see Rodgers having a subpar game.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Blog Entries
    It's not that I see Rodgers having a subpar game, but Luck is playing the Texans who have given up a TON of points recently and Luck is Indy's entire offense. They will throw the ball 50 times more than likely. I picture that game as a shootout much more than I do Chicago and GB.

Blog Entries
    FWIW, I'm seeing a Houston rebound/blowout on Sunday, with Luck hovering around the 280-290 mark, 2 TDs and 3 INTs type of game.

Rodgers has the upside for much more, but could easily put up something in the low 200s with 1 TD, similar to what he's been doing recently, especially against a defense he typically doesn't torch. But I think Rodgers is clearly the safer play, and when it comes to QBs, I almost always err on the side of the proven elite.
    "So whose fault is it? It's all Trumpet's fault. Just because."

-Andy Freeland

Blog Entries
    Well, at the risk of jinxing myself, I'm going with my instinct. I sat Jeremy Maclin and started BenJarvus Green-Ellis, so I'll stick with my gut.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vancemeek View Post
    Well, at the risk of jinxing myself, I'm going with my instinct. I sat Jeremy Maclin and started BenJarvus Green-Ellis, so I'll stick with my gut.
    ...you're still playing Jeremy Maclin? Ever?
    @kocsan

Blog Entries
    I played him last week to the tune of 16 points with that game-winning TD. I switch him and Denarius Moore, depending on matchup.