Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bang the dead horses slowly

bang the dead horses slowly

Toronto? There is no home game this week, ego their is no game. If you do happen across a ghost image of the Bills and Seahawks, expect a repeat of last when's script.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottDCP View Post
    Toronto? There is no home game this week, ego their is no game. If you do happen across a ghost image of the Bills and Seahawks, expect a repeat of last when's script.
    I'm going to guess scott has fallen victim to the dreaded spell check.

Is that a haiku?

Better than falling victim to Old Style, Goose Island brewery and shame.

Last When's Script

On the surface, Last When's Script is the touching story of a teenage girl transported from her native Taiwan and then abandoned to the urban soullessness of Toronto. But it's actually a metaphor for the places our dreams go to die. Last When loved to spell. She wanted to be a spelling bee champ. Her troubles begin when they ask her to spell the word for a prescription. She sobs in a moving scene: "I swear to god I thought there was a t in scrip."

Could have been worse Scott.
    At least you didn't say "as God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly"

Baby got a hold of smartphone.
    “Everybody counts or nobody does.” – Detective Harry Bosch

The city of Toronto is abuzz! Billsmania has seized the city. I haven't seen this much excitement in Toronto since the start of the last Tim Horton's promotion.

Two years ago there was a buzz in town when thousands of Bears fans arrived. But the Seahawks? Against a team that is dead in the water? Western New Yorkers should be grateful to Toronto for taking one game a year off their hands. They can use the money they'd otherwise spend on tickets, parking and beer and use it for Christmas shopping.

I have been a Bills fan for 3 decades, but unless someone offers me a freebie, I am staying home. Thanks Buddy and Chan for saving me some coin.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Oh gods, thanks. I do enjoy laughing.

Andy got it. Composed at 2 red lights.

Ah so you were in the red light district.
    Well at least you stayed composed, instead of showing you're nuts

The Bills arrived by bus and left in the back of garbage trucks. What a disgraceful exhibition.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur