Thread: Heath Miller, Darren Sproles, and Jimmy Graham: Choose 2

1. Heath Miller, Darren Sproles, and Jimmy Graham: Choose 2

So after years of battling I've finally made it to the championship in my fantasy league! But I'm torn on this: I have a TE spot and a flex spot that I can start either two TEs or one of them and Sproles. Miller's been better than Graham over the past month. Sproles is kinda useless unless he scores at TD. And the two TE system worked well while Sproles was injured. Any input is appreciated. Tomorrow's a big day!

I can never figure out which Saints are going to shine. But I'd go with Graham and Sproles.

Good luck - I won my pool last year and 12 months of bragging rights sure come in handy!
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Blog Entries
    I'll assume it's a non ppr, which makes TDs incredibly valuable. Sproles is essentially a receiver, so is probably go with the 2 TEs. Based on Graham's struggles (single digits over the last 5 games), his bad wrist, and the Saints being out of it, I think Heath is the safest of the 3. With Ben at QB, Miller has consistently outperformed Graham this year.
    "I'd knock your brains out, then pick them up later."

-Marion Motley

4. Decided to go with Miller and Sproles. Wish me luck.

Blog Entries
    I think those are the right calls. Good luck.
    @kocsan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RayFinkle View Post
    Decided to go with Miller and Sproles. Wish me luck.
    Good luck! Nothing better than bragging rights...

-Marion Motley

7. I won my league! First time ever! Aaron Rodgers, Vincent Jackson, Alfred Morris, Seattle D...heck of a squad. Overcame some injury issues with Jordy Nelson and Sproles and some playing-horribly issues with Antonio Brown and Jimmy Graham...but got through it. Couldn't be happier. $800 in the pocket and some well-earned bragging rights. 156.68-148.30 was the final of the championship game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RayFinkle View Post
    I won my league! First time ever! Aaron Rodgers, Vincent Jackson, Alfred Morris, Seattle D...heck of a squad. Overcame some injury issues with Jordy Nelson and Sproles and some playing-horribly issues with Antonio Brown and Jimmy Graham...but got through it. Couldn't be happier. $800 in the pocket and some well-earned bragging rights. 156.68-148.30 was the final of the championship game.
    Congrats! Although I have to laugh. I had Rodgers, VJax, Sea D, and Graham, as well as AD, Doug Martin, and Spiller, and couldn't even sniff the playoffs. But I did finish top 3 in points, so I guess it was all about the matchups.

But it really is amazing how close these things can be. 20 yards in week 13 from Eli, who was playing for the team playing against the team that held a tie-breaker over me, would have ultimately gotten me in, and led to a championship (based on my points/opponents).

Congrats again, and welcome to the championship club. Bragging rights really are a great thing.

-Marion Motley