Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals)
    12/30/12, 9:00 PM
    #Bengals will face Texans next Saturday in Houston at 4:30 p.m. on NBC

Saturday:
    MIN vs GB 8pm

Sunday:
    IND vs BAL 1pm
    SEA vs WAS/DAL 4:30pm
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

It's gonna be awfully hard to pick Houston, no?

Blog Entries
    This is the one team I legit think Cincy can beat in the first round out of the teams we could get. I didn't want to see Indy or Denver. I think we could have beaten Baltimore too.

Quote Originally Posted by wxwax View Post
    It's gonna be awfully hard to pick Houston, no?
    Yes, but not because of the result of today's game. Indy wasn't going to be losing with Pagano back. He said they were going all out to win and those players weren't going to let him down.
    If you ask me how I want to be remembered, it is as a winner. You know what a winner is? A winner is somebody who has given his best effort, who has tried the hardest they possibly can, who has utilized every ounce of energy and strength within them to accomplish something. It doesn't mean that they accomplished it or failed, it means that they've given it their best. That's a winner.”
    ― Walter Payton

Blog Entries
    Injuries and the loss of a few players in FA coupled with youth in a few key areas is what is going to do them in.

Quote Originally Posted by Docta View Post
    Yes, but not because of the result of today's game. Indy wasn't going to be losing with Pagano back. He said they were going all out to win and those players weren't going to let him down.
    Right. It's because Houston has lost 3 of 4 including two in a row. Tough way to enter the playoffs. I'm not a huge believer in this year's Bengals, but you have to figure they have a great chance.

Seattle is going to be a very much tough match-up for the Redskins. Like everyone else, they'll have a tough time containing Wilson. Washington's secondary is pretty bad. If Wilson gets time, he'll find receivers. Seattle has a nice offensive balance.

And as we all saw tonight, Griffin is hurting. He may fool them from time to time, but he's not going to bet them with pure speed and athleticism. Here's hoping the o-line and Morris can put another great game together.

Thanks goodness it's a home game.

The wild card game I feel most confident about is Green Bay over Minnesota. I see Ponder having a horrible game against the Packers in Lambeau, and I think the Packers will find a way to contain AP.

The rest of the games I don't feel so confident about. Seattle and Washington is a coin flip. Seattle is the better team, but you never know with home field advantage for a Redskin team that is on a roll. I think the Redskins pull it off in a close one, but definitely not confident here. Houston is coming in the playoffs playing horribly, but they got a game at home to right the ship. Dalton is going to have to come up big time, even against a reeling Houston team. If I had to pick right now, I would take Houston, but not be thrilled with it. And as for Indy-Baltimore, Baltimore would probably be ranked 12th of all the playoff teams. But they got a home game against a very young Indy team. And while Indy is a better team, they are also a very young team which means they are prone to mistakes in the playoffs, so I am kinda inclined to pick the Ravens to beat the Colts.

All these wild card games are toss ups. In all 4 of them the visiting team is playing better right now. If Seattle didn't have a rookie qb I'd believe the most in them, but they're travelling across the country to play in the skins house. However rg is hurting right now, and this skins team hasn't done well vs top 10 d's this year. Seahawks 27-17.

The Texans just backed in BIG TIME, and have a decimated secondary. Add to that Cincy has been lights out in their front 7 and foster has been not himself lately. This game hinges on how well foster and the Texans line plays. Are they as good as all the pro bowl nods suggest? To win they better be. Texans rebound against a very young Bengals team. Texans 31-24.

The colts are on a roll, but so are the ravens, they're just going in opposite directions. On a neutral field I'm picking the colts. In bmore, given the youth of luck and the colts it's ravens 28-24.

The most perplexing game to pick is the pack vs the vikes. On lambeau soil, with Rodgers they should smoke the vikes. However it all depends on which defense Gb brings with them. That d today was atrocious. Even with a masterful game from Rodgers they still lost. Exactly why AD (it's not ap) should be the MVP. Sooo pissed he didn't get the record today.. That said, I think Rodgers takes the pack down the field in the final drive to win. Pack 38-35.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.