Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl 47 Thread

Game looked like it was over a few minutes ago. Now a one score game with lots of time.

What knockers! Since I picked SF, I'm loving this. I feel for Kaba, tho.

Now searching for the farmer in me.

A fair result.

F***** awesome-Joe "I'm going to get paid" Flacco
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Interesting thing about the Ravens taking a safety on the punt, holding became inconsequential. I think it was Ed Dickson that had grabbed a 49er around the waist and dragged him to the ground in the back of the end zone. It wasn't called, but wouldn't have mattered if it was. The result would have been the same, safety, and the hold let the Ravens run a few extra seconds off the clock.

Yeah, flag or no flag, those seconds were gone.

Blog Entries
    Rats. I was pulling for 49ers.

I knew when K didn't run on 2nd down that Bal would hold. Bouldin was amazing, so I hear Bal is going to cut him. And Jacobi Jones too.

Close....but no.

Blog Entries
    Flacco was flat great tonight. Almost would have been a shame had they lost, because he deserved the MVP either way.

One of the interesting sidebars to a Super Bowl championship is the chance to host the opening night game the following season, and most importantly, raise the banner to the rafters.

Baltimore hosts, among others, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Houston, New England, Green Bay, and Minnesota. All of those other games are nice and all, but I have to think Baltimore would love the chance to raise that banner with Pittsburgh on the sidelines, and I'm certain the Steelers want to have the first opportunity to knock them off.
    "I'd knock your brains out, then pick them up later."

-Marion Motley

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetbdw View Post
    Flacco was flat great tonight. Almost would have been a shame had they lost, because he deserved the MVP either way.

One of the interesting sidebars to a Super Bowl championship is the chance to host the opening night game the following season, and most importantly, raise the banner to the rafters.

Baltimore hosts, among others, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Houston, New England, Green Bay, and Minnesota. All of those other games are nice and all, but I have to think Baltimore would love the chance to raise that banner with Pittsburgh on the sidelines, and I'm certain the Steelers want to have the first opportunity to knock them off.
    I'm taking opening against New England in the pool.

Congratulations to Kaba. Goddamnit.
    @kocsan