Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ray Ray Torn Triceps Kobe's German Knee Platlet Rich Plasma Therapy.

Blog Entries

Ray Ray Torn Triceps Kobe's German Knee Platlet Rich Plasma Therapy.

A source close to Lewis said the 37-year-old linebacker has been aggressively treating his triceps injury with a variation of the platelet-rich plasma therapy that helped injured Pittsburgh Steelers wideout Hines Ward return from a knee sprain to play in the team's Super Bowl XLIII victory. The source said Lewis could practice as soon as this Thursday — the day he's eligible to do so after having been placed on the "injured reserve designated to return" list six weeks earlier — and almost certainly will return sometime in the next month.
    And

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-torn-triceps/

And SI.

Yep. 6 weeks from a torn triceps. Is he going to pee in a cup on Monday?

Doesn't matter, the due process will take this into the offseason where Ray can get out of another crime with just his reputation being harmed. Don't worry, he'll mention God some more and it will all blow over.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Let's not for a second think peds use isn't rampant. We will all rue the day HGH testing gets done, as far as how many players it affects.

Ray ray gambled. He knew this was his last year, and seeing a pretty talented team, he pushed the envelope to return for one last run at a ring. He knew even if caught he could push off the punishment till he was officially retired. Just reaffirms one more personal belief I have, those that are the most overtly religious that fervently shove their agenda on others at every.chance, are the people most grimy people deep down. Too much religion can be a bad thing.

Let's hope ray ray makes the proper speech if they win, and thanks that ped use first and God second.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesteelnation1 View Post
    Let's not for a second think peds use isn't rampant. We will all rue the day HGH testing gets done, as far as how many players it affects.

Ray ray gambled. He knew this was his last year, and seeing a pretty talented team, he pushed the envelope to return for one last run at a ring. He knew even if caught he could push off the punishment till he was officially retired. Just reaffirms one more personal belief I have, those that are the most overtly religious that fervently shove their agenda on others at every.chance, are the people most grimy people deep down. Too much religion can be a bad thing.

Let's hope ray ray makes the proper speech if they win, and thanks that ped use first and God second.
    We all know God cares more about a ball game than the millions dying of starvation and lack of medical care. Those people are all sinners. He needs to reward Ray's diligence with a meaningless accomplishment.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Quote Originally Posted by packa7x View Post
    We all know God cares more about a ball game than the millions dying of starvation and lack of medical care. Those people are all sinners. He needs to reward Ray's diligence with a meaningless accomplishment.
    {} you forgot your sarcasm brackets there buddy!!

Pretty sure, if there's a God he doesn't care about the NFL.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Well, this one took an interesting turn!

Quote Originally Posted by packa7x View Post
    Doesn't matter, the due process will take this into the offseason where Ray can get out of another crime with just his reputation being harmed. Don't worry, he'll mention God some more and it will all blow over.
    I guess we all know that neither Lewis nor the NFL want this thing to spoil the Super Bowl. They'll ignore it. And once he's retired, the NFL will won't have to address it.

Blog Entries
    1) All of the SWAT products are fake. They don't do squat. Placebo effect AT BEST.

2) The innumeracy and lack of general knowledge is coming back on the Media. Pyramids and crystals, people?

3) Ray Ray was in the Media cycle for too long. First they build up, then they tear down. Basic News cycle.

4) The PRP regimen that Ray Ray was on may NOT be a placebo. This is where any funny business happened.

5) I love that Bama players were caught in the SI story also.

6) Again the Media is struggling with the "It's Natural" illiteracy.

7) To give someone credit, there was one pundit who has been calling the Ray recovery into suspicion for several weeks, Cowherd.

The SWATS stuff is just late-night TV hokem.

Too bad it was profitable for the Media to strengthen the innumeracy of its viewers.

Maybe someday soon we will have an alternative to modern education that can up the numeracy of the country. 20 or 30 years, maybe. Maybe.

Blog Entries
    The Media is still taking advantage of the innumeracy. But they have done that since the 70s.

It's a shame, but that's the way life goes.

Blog Entries
    I yearn for a Big Media discussion of PEDs, with the anti-hysteria side represented by someone with a brain.