Thread: One of these teams will win next year's Super Bowl

One of these teams will win next year's Super Bowl

Has anyone else heard the stat that the last 4 teams the Eagles have opened the season at home against, have won the Super Bowl?

Here are their home opponents this year:

Dallas
    NYG
    Washington
    Chicago
    Detroit
    Kansas City
    San Diego
    Arizona

I vote Arizona. But seriously, only NYG or WAS are valid choices here.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Giants are the best choice here unless some of those new regimes are very successful in year number one.

Dallas- Not unless Jerry fires himself.
    Washington- If I knew RGIII would play more than 8 games, I'd be higher on them.
    Chicago- Every off-season question would have to be answered and also would have to be successful. Old defense would have to stay healthy.
    Detroit- Maybe have a lot of talent. Questions remain on how stable the organization really is.
    Kansas City- It will take Andy Reid longer than one year.
    San Diego- OL holes, lack of domiant WR and RB talent leave this out of the list of interesting ideas.
    Arizona- No.

The statistician in me says these are independent events and this is just a random fluke. The fan in me really wants to see the Bears play the Eagles in week 1.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBearsFan View Post
    The statistician in me says these are independent events and this is just a random fluke. The fan in me really wants to see the Bears play the Eagles in week 1.

lol!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBearsFan View Post
    I could not agree more.

Make it the Lions, unlikable as they are. Long-suffering fans.