Thread: Vikings to sign Javon Walker

Vikings to sign Javon Walker

The Minnesota Vikings are on the verge of reuniting two of their former division rivals from Green Bay.

Less than a week after former Packers quarterback Brett Favre decided to return for another season in Minnesota, the Vikings are planning on signing former Packers wide receiver Javon Walker on Monday, according to a source close to the situation.

Walker experienced his greatest success with Favre as his quarterback and Minnesota is hoping for more of the same.

Source:Adam Schefter,ESPN
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Should be interesting to see if Walker can add anything, I havent heard much from him the last couple of years but who knows....they will definitely need some help since Rice is out right now and Harvin situation makes me question if he'll make it thru the season healthy
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

Blog Entries
    Strange bedfellows. Walker despised Favre when they were teamates, even after he left for Denver, for comments he made to the press about Walker's holdout. As another player who supported Walker said "Brett's already got his money." I guess Al Davis' green smoothed things over berween them. Quite a pair, they rather deserve each other.