Thread: New logo, and I only poke fun because it took me two seconds...

Blog Entries

New logo, and I only poke fun because it took me two seconds...

But according to the Florios, the Dolphins logo has leaked. The old logo, as you may recall, resembled a Dolphin jumping through a hoop.

It apparently looks like this:

I have long been interested in the study of the natural world, and had the Discovery Channel during its heyday in that department. It took me almost two seconds to recognize that the new Dolphins' logo is in the form of a dolphin mid-copulation (the first one I found that was clear, didn't involve a human handler, and didn't clearly depict dolphin wang):

I enjoy not being a fan of the Dolphins. If it was intentional I would have been proud, but I can just about guarantee that for everyone save maybe the originating artist (remember the Little Mermaid box cover?) it wasn't. Life was good today.

So basically what you're saying Scott is, the dolphins and Ross are masters of making poorly thought out decisions. This apparently is the 3rd such time since the beginning of free agency (let's not discuss who Ross brought in as "owners", or Jeff Ireland's "interview techniques).

First they paid mike "one trick pony" Wallace 60mil with a qb who's NEVER, EVER completed a pass over 40 yards. Only 3 over 30 yards. That's the only thing Wallace is good at. Being fast and running under a catch. Under 30 yards he averages under 7ypc. {Money well spent Mr Ireland}

Then he gave danell "I started 7 games last year" ellerbe, 35 frickin million dollars.. {again money well spent Mr Ireland}

Ireland is spending fools money, and its quite clear hes in a contract year, grasping to hold onto his job.

It's quite fitting the new logo is a dolphin in a "copulating" position, because Ireland has CERTAINLY screwed the pooch (or dolphin) with the decisions he's made thus far this off-season..
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

The race for last place in the AFC east will be a barn-burner next year.

Anyone want to take the field and I'll take the Pats?
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur