Thread: Dolphins offense unveils brave new strategy

Dolphins offense unveils brave new strategy

“We need to score more points,” offensive coordinator Mike Sherman said bluntly Tuesday.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/12/3445986/miami-dolphins-adding-firepower.html

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that if the Dolphins are able to achieve this goal they will be a better offense and a better team. This is really brilliant strategizing by Sherman, I'm surprised no one has come up with this idea before.

God I hate Mike Sherman.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Blog Entries
    You need to score points to win games in the NATIONAL. FOOTBALL. LEAGUE.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

Huh... What a foreign concept.. score more points. Perhaps kaba and Andy can do some in depth research to this ground breaking bit of offensive genius. {}

I can't believe the author of that story got that past an editor...
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesteelnation1 View Post
    Huh... What a foreign concept.. score more points. Perhaps kaba and Andy can do some in depth research to this ground breaking bit of offensive genius. {}

I can't believe the author of that story got that past an editor...
    What, my research abilities stink or something? Hello?..... Hello? Nothing?

Hey, even I know the team with the most points when the game is over wins. Tim McCarver taught me that. See... research.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Gapinski View Post
    What, my research abilities stink or something? Hello?..... Hello? Nothing?

Hey, even I know the team with the most points when the game is over wins. Tim McCarver taught me that. See... research.
    No slight meant buddy, you just hadn't stepped into the breach yet! Thanks for the *ahem* research.

I wonder what Joe Morgan has to say on the matter??
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

Joe Morgan says he is responsible for all of the leads ever created for his team and modern quarterbacks are not as talented as the ones that played during his time. I mean, those guys threw against Mel Blount, man. Joe Morgan would like to see more players like Joe Morgan.

When...when the quarterback throws the ball...and the ball carrier puts the ball over the line....that right...now that right there...now that's a touchdown.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010