Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your move, Seabastards

Your move, Seabastards

The 49ers and Seahawks have been in a seeming tit-for-tat battle throughout free agency. Now Harbaugh has unleashed his coup de grace. Today the 49ers traded for Eric Wright of the Bucs. Now they have an "Adderall" using defensive back too!

Tampa better hope Revis' knee is all better now.

Remember when the NFC West was the worst division in football by far? It wasn't that long ago. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a NFCW v. NFCW championship game (I would be rather surprised by a NFCW v. NFCW Super Bowl).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    Remember when the NFC West was the worst division in football by far? It wasn't that long ago. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a NFCW v. NFCW championship game (I would be rather surprised by a NFCW v. NFCW Super Bowl).
    I'll be waiting for you to pull this out from your sleeve on the eve of the upcoming Rams vs. Cardinals championship game.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

I'm just wondering why the Bucs think that a crappy secondary and questionable pass rush will win in the NFL. Does their coach want to go back to college that bad since he pissed off the coaching fraternity?
    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Twitter: @PolishedSports

Quote Originally Posted by KabaModernFan View Post
    I'll be waiting for you to pull this out from your sleeve on the eve of the upcoming Rams vs. Cardinals championship game.
    That right, my NFC Championship game prediction is Chicago Cardinals at Cleveland Rams.

How does Portsmouth look this year?
    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Twitter: @PolishedSports

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    Just three years ago the dominant 7-9 Seahawks "won" the NFCW. Or was it "failed to lose" the NFCW?

Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    Just three years ago the dominant 7-9 Seahawks "won" the NFCW. Or was it "failed to lose" the NFCW?
    I dunno. This is just a gut instinct and relying on past experience when it comes to Pete Carroll, but I just have a feeling the Seahawks are going to regress a little this year. Russell Wilson might have a bit of a sophomore slump, and I think Pete might let the team slide a little bit. So I just don't think the NFC West is going to be as dominant as people think it is. The Niners will still be good, but I have my doubts on the rest of the division, although I think St Louis will be improved. But not improved to the point where it will be a NFC West Championship game.

Blog Entries
    Eric Wright has failed his physical with the 49ers, meaning that his rights have reverted back to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs reportedly will subsequently cut him.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01