Thread: Ahem. Buzzfeed.

Blog Entries

Ahem. Buzzfeed.

I mean, that 350 points over 28 games is only being outscored by 12.5 points per game. That's less than two touchdowns.
    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Twitter: @PolishedSports

The first comment on the article

I've experienced unmedicated childbirth. And you're totally right. Being a Bills fan is worse.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Gapinski View Post
    I mean, that 350 points over 28 games is only being outscored by 12.5 points per game. That's less than two touchdowns.
    True. But imagine the soul-crushing relaity that it is almost never by the average score, and it feels as though every year a game is lost by 2 points, and another by 23.

Blog Entries
    It's kinda like having a lame job you hate, and having a dozen people ask you about it at a party. Not that that ever happened to me when I worked in Civil Service.

Pretty good rant. 7/10. I feel bad for Bills fans. It's like those AFC championship teams were a million years ago. Funny gif, too.

Non-performing performance artist

Sigh...

And the last point is hilarious... What is the record for a team being favoured on the road. Because I think we may come close to it for the season opener. 15 points? 18?
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
    What is the record for a team being favoured on the road. Because I think we may come close to it for the season opener. 15 points? 18?
    31? [4th character inserted here]