QB-

Matt Schaub- I've seen him available in relatively shallow leagues, but he remains a perfect backup QB who can hold the fort if needed for a few weeks. If you need a backup, pick him up. In a blind bidding league, he shouldn't cost more than 15-20% of your yearly cap, but he's well worth it.

EJ Manuel- Gone in a keeper league, but he'll have value in a yearly league. Worth 10%, but I'd go up to 50% in a keeper league, if he happens to be available.

Ryan Tannehill- Didn't have huge numbers this week, but I still expect some progression this year, with a few big games mixed in. If he's available, see if you can get him cheap.

Terrell Pryor- Someone will probably overbid on him. He certainly has upside with his rushing ability, but I'm not sure I can completely buy in at this point. Go ahead and try to grab him on the cheap, but there's no need to get into a bidding war.

RB-

Le'Veon Bell- Probably owned, but if not, he's certainly worth a shot. Pittsburgh will give him every opportunity to carry the load once he comes back. (25%)

Joique Bell- Effective even with Bush on the field, as LeShore was a healthy scratch. If Bush goes down, Bell is going to receive a ton of touches. But in the meantime, he'll receive enough touches to produce as a legit #3 RB in a deep league. (20%)

Knowshon Moreno- Seeing the majority of the touches in Denver to start the season. Priority #1 is keeping Peyton clean, and he's the best pass-protecting RB they have. Plus, he was effective last year when given the opportunity. (15%)

Brandon Bolden- This is a gut shot, but with Vereen now out for at least 8 weeks, the Pats will need someone to fill his shoes. It certainly won't be Ridley or Blount, as neither are effective in the passing game, so why not Bolden? There may be many negative ways to answer that statement, but if you're desperate, it's worth a shot. ($1 speculative bid)

WR-

Julian Edelman- Amendola can't stay healthy. Even if he somehow does stay on the field, it's clear that Edelman has a big role in this offense. Edelman was on the field for 89% of the Patriots' snaps on Sunday. (30-35%)

Rod Streater- Pryor was competent, and Streater led the Raiders in targets, catches, and yards. He's also Pryor's best friend on the team, which means something on the chemistry front. There's no need to break the bank, but he's an interesting option as a bye-week filler. (10%)

Andre Roberts- There's talk that Bruce Arians wants to use Roberts in a similar manner to how he used TY Hilton last year in Indy. Arizona will pass the ball a lot, and with 8 catches for 97 yards, Roberts appears to be one of the main targets opposite Larry Fitzgerald. (10-15%)

Marlon Brown- Brown showed flashes on Thursday night, and played on 75% of the Ravens' snaps, so he's certainly worth a flyer. (10%)

Stephen Hill- Hill didn't do much this past week, but the Bucs were a decently tough draw. The key is that Hill played 95% of the Jets' snaps, and appears to be a significant option moving forward. Even if the Jets passing game sputters as expected, Hill should have a few nice games. ($1)

TE-

Julius Thomas- He's the real deal, and is a decent bet to finish as a top 10 TE. Even if you don't need a starter at the position, he's worth the stash as trade bait later on. Just keep in mind that there will be some up and down weeks, but 700 yards and 7-8 TDs are likely. (25-40% depending on need)

Tyler Eifert- With 5 catches in week 1, along with playing over 70% of the team's snaps, he's already a big part of the Bengals offense. Grab him for the upside. (20%)

Brent Celek- Won't have the volume to justify as a weekly play, but with the right matchup, showed last night that he can be an effective fill-in. ($1)

K- (All $1 if available)
Dan Bailey, Robbie Gould, Josh Brown

DST- (All $1 if available)
Cowboys, Rams, Dolphins