Thread: Marrone-acle hath spoken on Offensive and Replay Challenge Philosophies:

Blog Entries

Marrone-acle hath spoken on Offensive and Replay Challenge Philosophies:

In the first:

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2013/0...r-the-offense/

He states that the philosophy is to score a lot of points. He does not address what the philosophy is when the team fails to actually live up to the first philosophy and is by some form of magic still in the game late.

In the second, he throws one of his veteran players under the bus, which is nice. All dude has to do is say 'we had a bunch of guys saying we had the ball' instead of '(the specific player) was saying we had the ball.'

Seriously, whenever you have a job, you have three responsibilities and they are equally important:

1. Perform the defined duties to the best of your ability.
    2. Protect the people above you.
    3. Protect the people below you.

You can get by doing only one of them for a very brief period. Two, for a while. For sustained success, you need to be good at all three.

So far, he hasn't done so good on at least two of them.

Stop it already!

I just can't deal with another moron coach.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Blog Entries
    Ok. I will wait until Thanksgiving before revisiting. Hopefully I will get to say I was wrong. The players do seem to genuinely believe he is doing well.