Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three Way Tie For First

Three Way Tie For First

And this time, it's not the Browns who are the outsiders!
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

I prefer to think of it as a 3-way tie for next to last place. So much for the toughest division in football.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    I prefer to think of it as a 3-way tie for next to last place. So much for the toughest division in football.
    At least it isn't the NFC East, which people have been overhyping as a tough division. 9-7 will probably win that piece of crap division.

4. The Steelers and Giants are 0-4.

I still can't get my head around that one.
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Freeland View Post
    Is there a toughest division in football right now? The NFC North looks pretty good, but I don't three decent teams in any other division in the league.

And the Steelers are two full games back of the next-to-last-place team right now.
    @kocsan

6. Quote Originally Posted by hobbes27 View Post
    At least it isn't the NFC East, which people have been overhyping as a tough division. 9-7 will probably win that piece of crap division.
    7-9 might win that crap division.
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Sullivan View Post
    5-11 might win the NFC East at this point.
    "False Start everyone but the center." Gene Steretore. Pats vs Jets. 12/24/16.

Again, I'm amused that the 3-loss Skins will almost certainly be playing the Cowboys for the division lead after the bye week.
    Non-performing performance artist

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Sullivan View Post
    I was giving the ceiling. Although its possible one team completely beats up on the other three teams and inflates their record to 10-6. But yes, a division champ with a losing record looks very possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mkocs6 View Post
    Is there a toughest division in football right now? The NFC North looks pretty good, but I don't three decent teams in any other division in the league.

And the Steelers are two full games back of the next-to-last-place team right now.
    Its really too early to make that call. One could argue for the AFC West with both the Broncos and Chiefs at 4-0 and San Diego at 2-2, and probably should have won the two games they lost. But we are 1/4 of the way into the season, so we still need more evidence.