Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: March Madness 2014

Blog Entries

March Madness 2014

Your place for everything regarding the 2014 NCAA Tourney.

To join the official Football Pros Tourney bracket, please follow this link.

Password: tailgating

I tried out the link, and it should work. If there are problems with the link, let me know, and I'll see what I can do to fix it.
    "So whose fault is it? It's all Trumpet's fault. Just because."

-Andy Freeland

Blog Entries
    Rule #1- Never count out a Tom Izzo coached team. Ever.

Go Blue Hens!
    Fear The Axe!

-Andy Freeland

Blog Entries
    Homer Central-

-Good to see former PSUer Jon Crispin (Joe Crispin's younger bro) as the analyst on ESPNU for the WAC Championship.

-Depending on the draw, Delaware is good enough to steal a game or two. They have 3 legit scorers, great guard play (their 3 Gs all avg 18+ per game), and a pretty good big. They're fun to watch, averaging almost 80 per game, and remind me just a bit of the VCU team from a couple of years ago (although they're not quite as good as that group).

-I'm hoping UD steals at least one game just because I took my son to see them earlier this year, and they had a monster comeback from 20 down to win. He got highly into the game, and became a big fan of Davon Usher, who scored 42 that night. I'm hoping their involvement will start to build his interest.

-For those who read "Tailgating", you may remember my mention of a very random favorite team that I follow. Stephen F. Austin just clinched the Southland championship tonight (taking down hated rival Sam Houston State), finishing undefeated in the league, and are currently on a 28 game winning streak. One of their 2 losses was to Texas, and they battled them tough. They look like they may get as high as a 12 seed, and also have a legit shot to pull off an opening round upset. Fear The Axe!

-Finally, to fulfill my B1G homerism... Michigan State has struggled with injuries, but appear to be peaking right now. 2013 National Runner-up Michigan also looks really tough. That should be a great B1G Championship game tomorrow. Also, Wisconsin is much more explosive than usual on the offensive end, which they hope will lead to more success in this year's tourney, Ohio State could be a really dangerous team as a 6 seed, and despite their loss to Northwestern, Iowa is a team that is built to make a run into the Sweet 16. And none of that mentions Nebraska, who will be a really annoying double-digit seed if they end up being selected.

-Andy Freeland

What is the Pool ID?
    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Blog Entries
    Never mentioned that an ID would be needed- said this link would be enough.

http://y.ahoo.it/anm1ODLA

-Andy Freeland

Well, the link worked at 6am, but even though I was signed into Yahoo, it didn't recognize me, making me sign in, and it then sends me around and around in a circular internet hole of joy. Basically, it won't recognize me immediately even when I am singed in and then I have to try to find the pool going through the fantasy Yahoo site. For that, I need the ID along with the password.

And, now, at 7:38, the link stopped working for me. So, can you get in and see an ID?
    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Blog Entries
    There is no id listed. I checked on the "pool settings" page. Only lists the password, and that if I change the password, I'll need to use a new link to share the pool.

Here's the link one more time (not that this will make any difference whatsoever) http://y.ahoo.it/anm1ODLA
    If it doesn't work, I'll change it to either cbs or espn later today.

I hate yahoo.

-Andy Freeland

Tried it in IE, Chrome and Safari. No dice.

9. Is there a non-mobile link available? Maybe that is the problem. I can't sign up either.
    “Show me a guy who’s afraid to look bad, and I’ll show you a guy you can beat every time.” – Lou Brock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Sullivan View Post
    Is there a non-mobile link available? Maybe that is the problem. I can't sign up either.
    That's the link they gave me from my laptop. Ill create a new group on a different site a bit later.

Stupid yahoo!

-Andy Freeland