Page 1 of 72 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome New Members!

Welcome New Members!

We're glad you've decided to join us! The regulars I've spoken to here at FP are excited about infusing some new posters and a new energy into the site. We are a loyal, but small group. It's exciting to see the site get some much needed growth.

Just a few notes, which most of you already know:

1) Let's keep the Bengals chatter to the Bengals forum. It is afterall a league wide site.

2) That said feel free to venture out to other areas of the site. Like Go-Bengals, this site has a Off-Topic (General) forum, a Fantasy forum, a draft forum, and a college sports forum. I've known many of you for a long time, and I know many of you would be great additions to the topics we have in those forums.

3) While we all are used to an anything goes site, please keep in mind that this is a PG-13 site as far as language goes.

Now let's talk some actual football!

Please allow me to introduce myself
    I'm a man of wealth and taste
    I've been around for a long, long year...

Oh wait, you guys already know me, never mind. Thanks for inviting me.

I'm in! I need to upload an avatar, but I'm here.

Me too!

How can you tell if you have read topics or not?

Welcome guys. Feel free to PM me if you need anything.

7. Hey gang. Welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by lucid View Post
    How can you tell if you have read topics or not?
    You can go to our Forum Page for more details, but here is a quick screen grab to get you started.

I recommend the Activity Stream if you like snapshots of what all is being posted, Recent Posts will show you links to all the latest posts and any posts you have not seen that have been posted in the last several hours.

Good to see you all here. Don't be shy about joining any conversation. We don't bite. Well, at least most of the time don't...
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Lucid, topics with unread posts will be bolded. There's a little circle icon to the left of the thread title that will take you to the first unread post in the thread.

Hope that's what you were looking for.

Yeah, I can see it now.. I guess all the threads that were made before I joined are marked as "read". As new posts are made they are being marked as having new posts.. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Sullivan View Post
    I recommend the Activity Stream if you like snapshots of what all is being posted, Recent Posts will show you links to all the latest posts and any posts you have not seen that have been posted in the last several hours.
    At least for now, the Bengals forum has been removed from both Recent Posts and the Activity stream. I'll do another post, both here and in the main forum, explaining why and how to get around that if you want to.