Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Dolphins Trade Greg Camarillo to the Minnesota Vikings.

Quote Originally Posted by Chompurself View Post
    I thought Camirillo was ya boy...now he's just a guy!!?? SMH
    Camarillo is not just a guy. He is not a superstar but if you want a guy to work in the slot, be willing to take the hit and rarely drop the ball, he is the man. Welker got all kinds of props since he got on the Pats and I'm telling you Camarillo is like a poor mans Welker. One other thing, he's not injury prone. He blew his ACL late in 2008 but was back last season and didn't drop a ball all year. I think he missed the last 5 games of 2008 with the ACL and that has been it.
    Buckle Dem Chinstraps Primadonnas!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsJunkie View Post
    In Minnesota making NFL money is not the same as Minnesota the bus driver. You'll be amazed what these guys can do without with a nice bank account. Whereas, a bus driver on South Beach could care less about the south beach trim. He's got more important things to worry about.
    No dude, you got it all wrong. Hooking up is like walking on the beach. The closer you are to the surf, the better your chances of getting wet.
    In Minnesota, they use axes to chop wood, and they use the handles to measure the width of women's derrieres.
    I once had a janitor job. In Malibu. Puts a whole new spin on it.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestree View Post
    No dude, you got it all wrong. Hooking up is like walking on the beach. The closer you are to the surf, the better your chances of getting wet.
    In Minnesota, they use axes to chop wood, and they use the handles to measure the width of women's derrieres.
    Haha, I now get it. Great anology!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinindian View Post
    Camarillo is not just a guy. He is not a superstar but if you want a guy to work in the slot, be willing to take the hit and rarely drop the ball, he is the man. Welker got all kinds of props since he got on the Pats and I'm telling you Camarillo is like a poor mans Welker. One other thing, he's not injury prone. He blew his ACL late in 2008 but was back last season and didn't drop a ball all year. I think he missed the last 5 games of 2008 with the ACL and that has been it.
    I don't know man...I think Bess is a better imitation of Welker...by the way...why are we always trying to find the next Welker when we are the ones who traded him..UGHHH! Anyway...I like Greg but I do think he's just a guy. There's fifty Greg Camarillos out there who just need reps. And anytime someone blows and ACL I have doubts forever...people are never the same after that
    "I suggest a new strategy Artoo...Let the Wookie win..."

Quote Originally Posted by bluestree View Post
    Hahahaha. Now this is the best post in this thread.

Greg was just the odd man out. The development of Hartline and the trade for Marshall left him forth on the depth chart, which he was also being pushed for by Turner. I doubt the Dolphins were planning on running many four receiver sets, so his skills would've mostly gone unused. This tells me more that Will Allen isn't near 100%, Jason Allen can't be trusted even as a nickel corner, and rookie Nolan Carroll isn't ready yet.

I am going to try and snag Camarillo in the late rounds of FFL. I picked him up a couple of years ago as a bye week replacement and he more than held his own for a few weeks. Now he has Favre throwing him the ball, I think he has a pretty good year. Worth a shot anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sphinx View Post
    Greg was just the odd man out. The development of Hartline and the trade for Marshall left him forth on the depth chart, which he was also being pushed for by Turner. I doubt the Dolphins were planning on running many four receiver sets, so his skills would've mostly gone unused. This tells me more that Will Allen isn't near 100%, Jason Allen can't be trusted even as a nickel corner, and rookie Nolan Carroll isn't ready yet.
    This is exactly what I think as well. Will won't be able to go, Jason Allen is a backup and Carroll, although very talented, needs more reps.
    Buckle Dem Chinstraps Primadonnas!