Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Dolphins Trade Greg Camarillo to the Minnesota Vikings.

Quote Originally Posted by Wordsworth View Post
    I have not heard of Patrick Turner. Is he a rookie? If so, do you know where he went to school?
    He was drafted in the 3rd round last year out af USC. He is 6'5 220LB built sort of like Brandon Marshall. He's got some upside, but lacks the experience.

Definitely a great move for the Vikes after loosing Sidney Rice...you replace him with a big receiver who catches everthing, he will get alot of receptions with the Vikes this year
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

I don't mind it...it's not like Camarillo could be counted on to play every week anyway...he's a rather large injury risk as well and he's nothing special. This isn't anything like the Welker trade. Camarillo is just a guy and apparently so is this corner we got...win win for both teams as obviously they both felt they could part with them. We'll see week 2 I guess...sucks for Camarillo, one minute you are looking at South Beach trim everywhere and the next you're in Minnesota...lame
    "I suggest a new strategy Artoo...Let the Wookie win..."

Benny Sapp is fine as a 3rd or 4th CB. Nothing special, but a vet who can fill in and not be a total liability. His biggest issue is with ball skills, he doesn't have any. 4 INTs in 6 years. On the surface it looks like the Vikings got the better end of this deal, but it's really just 2 teams dealing players that weren't in their plans for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by InNOutBurgler View Post
    sucks for Camarillo, one minute you are looking at South Beach trim everywhere and the next you're in Minnesota...lame
    Best point made in this thread.

http://footballproslive.com/showthre...7772#post17772

See what I mean?
    "I suggest a new strategy Artoo...Let the Wookie win..."

In Minnesota making NFL money is not the same as Minnesota the bus driver. You'll be amazed what these guys can do without with a nice bank account. Whereas, a bus driver on South Beach could care less about the south beach trim. He's got more important things to worry about.

Wait... are you saying Greg Camarillo is actually a bus driver?

Quote Originally Posted by InNOutBurgler View Post
    I don't mind it...it's not like Camarillo could be counted on to play every week anyway...he's a rather large injury risk as well and he's nothing special. This isn't anything like the Welker trade. Camarillo is just a guy and apparently so is this corner we got...win win for both teams as obviously they both felt they could part with them. We'll see week 2 I guess...sucks for Camarillo, one minute you are looking at South Beach trim everywhere and the next you're in Minnesota...lame
    I thought Camirillo was ya boy...now he's just a guy!!?? SMH
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

Wait... are you saying Greg Camarillo is actually a bus driver?
    Lol, well I just mean he's doing pretty well.