Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So I had a couple beers with mamabear last night...

So I had a couple beers with mamabear last night...

Brauneyz - in her endless quest to see every inch of the country - is meandering her way through northwest Ohio on her way to points north. She and I got together for dinner and a couple cold beers. As previously reported, mamabear does love a good ale. She is also polite enough to not say how terribad the food was at Jed's Barbeque and Brew. She's a tiny, feisty little thing. But under the feistiness, she is as sweet as Tupelo Honey.

B is an extremely cool gal. Great to meet her in real life.

@mamabear - next time you are in the area, the food comes out of my kitchen.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

A great FP story. Folks, feel free to let me know when you might be near Cleveland. I am about 20 miles east.
    As a writer, I'm like the last girl at the bar. In the morning, you may regret asking for my services, but I'll get the job done. As long as I don't puke on your floor.

Twitter: @PolishedSports

3. Mamabear was really cool, guys. Fun, funny, very smart.

Cool to put a face to the name.
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Same for anyone who hits up San Diego. Lemme know and I'll BBQ or we'll go get some pretty good seafood.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartaChris View Post
    Same for anyone who hits up San Diego. Lemme know and I'll BBQ or we'll go get some pretty good seafood.
    I need to remember that. Been down there several times in the last year to see my son.

We need to set up an official FP roadie to the Pro Football HOF. It would be awesome, {right up until the point we all figure out that wax is actually a serial killer. Subliminally, he's been planning our "trip to the HOF" for years...}

(did I really need to add the { } for this?)
    Last edited by Brian Williams; 07-14-2014 at 01:46 AM.
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

This is awesome. I'm crashing on the west side of Cleveland for the next couple of weeks, if anyone is bored.
    Follow me on twitter @kocsan.

I'm in Dayton. I never leave.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Brian Williams View Post
    We need to set up an official FP roadie to the Pro Football HOF. It would be awesome, {right up until the point we all figure out that wax is actually a serial killer. Subliminally, he's been planning our "trip to the HOF" for years...}

(did I really need to add the { } for this?)
    Yes.
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Blog Entries
    If anybody is ever in the area around Baltimore, well, that's where I am. I live about thirty minutes outside of the city.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01