Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How Do You FP?

Content is fine for me, and yes, I typically read and post from a mobile device.

Re Burfict, I can say for me that I was at work, and wasn't aware of the news until that evening.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    Content is fine for me, and yes, I typically read and post from a mobile device.

Re Burfict, I can say for me that I was at work, and wasn't aware of the news until that evening.

is it a phone? Have you tried the Forum Runner app?

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    is it a phone? Have you tried the Forum Runner app?

Nope it's an iPad and no, I haven't tried the app. I have so freaking many apps already, but I'll give it a shot. What's one more, I guess...

well if you're not having issues on the ipad, you probably don't need the app. Site shows up fine on my iPad and Nexus.

From the sounds of it, its mainly phone users that were having trouble with the site's functionality without the app.

The app is important for phones, but not pads. The lack of a mobile skin makes it tough to read the site, and a pain to post while on a phone. The app makes it much easier to read and post from tiny screens.

putting out the suggestion box for improvements to get more chatter going on here. We're now at 50 members, but still inconsistent chatter at times.

How can we improve this place?

btw, for anyone I may have failed to tell, for those surfing the site on your smart phone, there is an app called "Forum Runner" that is a must have. You don't really need it for tablets, but everyone who's here on a smart phone says it works great.

Mongo and JBandJoeyV can give you some tips as far as how to set certain preferences.

bump

no suggestions at all?

bumping up the suggestion box since we have a lot of new folks lately.