Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2014 FP Dynasty Page

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Williams View Post
    Are you looking at Garçon as an upgrade at WR, or are you looking to get younger and to add some more receiving depth.

I'm not sure we have a match. I do like the possibility of Terrance Williams and/or Devonte Freeman, and I'd give you Garçon plus if you were willing to trade Marshall.
    I was looking for more solid depth...I'm not sure id be willing to ship any of those guys for garçon, but thanks for checking it out
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

FYI- There are a few players who were drafted, but when the rosters were first updated, ESPN did not have them listed in their database. Those players are...

Jeff Janis (marvin)
    Colt Lyerla (biggie)
    Alfred Blue (mikesteel)
    Walt Powell (mikesteel)
    Devin Street (Packa)
    Robert Herron (KMF)

I've noticed that a couple of those players have been picked up by other teams. If that is the case, I'll replace them with the player that you released to pick them up, and will replace any cap money you may have spent to get that player.

I apologize for the confusion, but these are updates that need to be made.

Again- rosters should be no more than 25 (active roster) by Wednesday at noon.

Thanks!
    Brian
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

Everything is now fixed, to the best of my ability.

Colt Lyerla and Walt Powell are still not available on the site.

Alfred Blue was placed on mikesteel's team. Daryl Richardson was placed back on Team Meek, as was the $50 cap that was spent to pick up Blue

Jeff Janis was placed on marvin's team. The $2 that Packa spent to pick Janis up has been placed back into his budget.
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

Good work, thanks trumpet!
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Blog Entries
    Now that Gordon's year-long suspension has been finalized, I wanted to inquire as to whether or not he'd be counting against my 25-man roster total for the year. Obviously I can't put him on Injured Reserve, and he's far too talented of a player to drop, so am I going to be working with one fewer roster spot to retain him or do I get some sort of special exemption?
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

Blog Entries
    re: Kaba. Why can't he put Gordon on IR? Fantasy doesn't have a suspended slot. and I'd be ok with Gordon be called Injured for our purposes. He tore his common sense and is out for the year getting help for it
    "False Start everyone but the center." Gene Steretore. Pats vs Jets. 12/24/16.

Quote Originally Posted by KabaModernFan View Post
    Now that Gordon's year-long suspension has been finalized, I wanted to inquire as to whether or not he'd be counting against my 25-man roster total for the year. Obviously I can't put him on Injured Reserve, and he's far too talented of a player to drop, so am I going to be working with one fewer roster spot to retain him or do I get some sort of special exemption?
    No exemption for suspended players. They're not hurt, and 25 players should be plenty to hold onto a suspended player. Justin Blackmon's owner is under the same set of guidelines.

-Chuck Noll

Blog Entries
    No exemption for suspended players. They're not hurt, and 25 players should be plenty to hold onto a suspended player. Justin Blackmon's owner is under the same set of guidelines.
    Got it, Chief.

I need a QB. I'm willing to offer Pierre Garcon, Vern Davis, and/or Reuben Randle.

-Chuck Noll

Blog Entries
    I need a QB. I'm willing to offer Pierre Garcon, Vern Davis, and/or Reuben Randle.
    All I can offer is a lightly-used Ryan Fitzpatrick.