Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2014 FP Dynasty Page

1. Quote Originally Posted by Brian Williams View Post
    I need a QB. I'm willing to offer Pierre Garcon, Vern Davis, and/or Reuben Randle.
    You need a QB. I need a TE.

Dalton for Olsen straight up.
    Workin' on mysteries without any clues

Need a QB as well. I'll take a mediocre one. I need a bye week replacement. Thinking along the lines of a Josh McCown type guy if he's starting this week.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Brian, you sent me to separate trade requests. Which are you preferring?

(and if you send me a trade offer, drop me a note in here. I rarely check the email address the trade offers go to)

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Brian, you sent me to separate trade requests. Which are you preferring?

(and if you send me a trade offer, drop me a note in here. I rarely check the email address the trade offers go to)
    I sent out a few offers to a few different people. I'd do something as easy as Randle for Alex Smith, and I'd do something a little more extravagant like I've proposed. Really, it's up to you, I'm just in a position where I need a QB.
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

I'd be willing to unload Kaepernick, but would want some kind of QB in return.

Make me a counter offer. I've shown what I'm willing to give. If you want a QB, good luck finding it on my team.

I'm also willing to merely take Alex Smith. Heck, I'd take Mike Glennon at this point. I've got nothing.
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

Tom savage, a 3 rd pick got Kaep for 1 week. Trade him back to you for simply Savage.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Quote Originally Posted by packa7x View Post
    Tom savage, a 3 rd pick got Kaep for 1 week. Trade him back to you for simply Savage.
    I'm not going to approve a 1 week rental. Sorry.

-Chuck Noll

I have Andy Dalton available. Maybe we can swing a three team trade. At this point, I am chasing depth.

(and don't even think about asking for Rodgers or Rivers, they ain't available at any price)
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Blog Entries
    I'd trade Tannehill for Trent Richardson.
    "False Start everyone but the center." Gene Steretore. Pats vs Jets. 12/24/16.