Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2014 FP Dynasty Page

Official 2014 FP Dynasty Page

Attention Fellow League Members!

I've been intentionally lax over the past few weeks on the roster requirements that were listed as a part of the league rules.

Initially, rosters were to have been cut to 20 prior to the start of week 1 of the preseason. However, I then proposed a change that would require rosters to drop to 25 by week 1 of the preseason, and then down to 20 prior to the start of the regular season.

Well, the ESPN site has jumped in and made my life very difficult on that front. Basically, despite being a commissioner, once our league's draft took place, all roster settings were locked for the season (including my ability to adjust the league roster size). If I make a change to available roster size, I'll have to reset the league from scratch, and reenter all of the information.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time and energy to sit down and do all of that. At least at the moment.

Here's what I need from all of you.

I need for all of you to cut your rosters down to 25 by next Wednesday at noon (ET). The exception will be if you have a player that is injured, and noted with an *. Any of those players will be eligible for IR.

WE WILL KEEP ROSTERS AT 25 FOR THIS SEASON

Once you've all made the necessary changes, I MAY go in and reset everything. If that happens, I'll let you know in advance that the league will be shut down for a couple of hours.

However, there's also a chance that I just keep everything the way it is, and simply ask you to follow the honor system, and keep your "active" roster at 25. I'll do periodic checks as well, but will need your help in making sure that we're all following the same guidelines.

Anyway, I just wanted to give you all a heads up as to what was going on. Don't forget to set your starting lineups, the season starts in 8 days!

-Brian

2015 DRAFT PICKS TRADED:
    Insane Unicorns receive 5th rounder from Elves On The Shelves
    Marshall Plan receive 3rd rounder from Toxic Avengers
    Last edited by Brian Williams; 11-19-2014 at 11:55 PM.
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

Blog Entries
    All set! I was at 26 and cut Case Keenum, so I'm at 25 now
    "False Start everyone but the center." Gene Steretore. Pats vs Jets. 12/24/16.

Brian! Thanks for all of your hard work buddy. I vote to do the honor system. Way too much work otherwise. My roster is currently at 25 8) ...not because I intended to, I just made a bunch of pickups last night and it happened to be 25. I came on here and was happy to see it stay at 25.
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Quote Originally Posted by packa7x View Post
    Brian! Thanks for all of your hard work buddy. I vote to do the honor system. Way too much work otherwise. My roster is currently at 25 8) ...not because I intended to, I just made a bunch of pickups last night and it happened to be 25. I came on here and was happy to see it stay at 25.
    Thanks. And it's only work for me, as long as everyone is at 25.

I still have to drop 2 players, and am looking to make a 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 deal (where I'm getting the 1 or the 2 back). If any of you are interested in Garcon, let me know.
    "I will never give a motivational speech to my players. If I have to motivate you, I will fire you."

-Chuck Noll

I'm at 23 so I'm good.
    "Make sure you come to the game day chat to see my feeble attempts at typing there, it's abhorrent. "
    or as gobig calls it "Ragaring"

Blog Entries
    Looking to do some trades. Willing to part with Lynch if anyone is looking for a running back to help them win now. Carson Palmer is also available if someone needs a QB to help now. Looking for young players and draft picks for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by tubbs1518 View Post
    Looking to do some trades. Willing to part with Lynch if anyone is looking for a running back to help them win now. Carson Palmer is also available if someone needs a QB to help now. Looking for young players and draft picks for next year.
    Look at my team. I'd have interest in either/both.

-Chuck Noll

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Williams View Post
    Thanks. And it's only work for me, as long as everyone is at 25.

I still have to drop 2 players, and am looking to make a 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 deal (where I'm getting the 1 or the 2 back). If any of you are interested in Garcon, let me know.
    I would have interest in Garçon, take a look at what I have and offer me a trade if you'd like
    Part owner of the 13-time world champion Green Bay Packers

1929-1930-1931-1936-1939-1944-1961-1962-1965-1966-1967-1996-2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbs1518 View Post
    I need a RB! I'd love Beast Mode .
    "False Start everyone but the center." Gene Steretore. Pats vs Jets. 12/24/16.

Quote Originally Posted by packa7x View Post
    I would have interest in Garçon, take a look at what I have and offer me a trade if you'd like
    Are you looking at Garçon as an upgrade at WR, or are you looking to get younger and to add some more receiving depth.

I'm not sure we have a match. I do like the possibility of Terrance Williams and/or Devonte Freeman, and I'd give you Garçon plus if you were willing to trade Marshall.

-Chuck Noll