Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team fan distribution on FPL

Only 3 Bucs fan on the site and ironically i'm in a fantasy league with one of them, go figure...
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

Haven't seen any other Philly fans. But their computers might have been running slow so they threw them at children. It's plausible...
    [I]"Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do, but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're not talking about the game, we're talking about practice."[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    I would not do such a thing. I want the 49ers to stay below the radar so that no one notices how inept our offense is.
    That offense better put up some points dang it.. I got Crabtree in almost all my fantasy league and dang it... if he fails me this year every 49er's fan on here will hear me loud and clear with my complaining lol
    FPL: 15 comments can save you 15 minutes or more of embarrassing yourself on a bar discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ReaderM View Post
    That offense better put up some points dang it.. I got Crabtree in almost all my fantasy league and dang it... if he fails me this year every 49er's fan on here will hear me loud and clear with my complaining lol
    No worries - they'll invite you to the Alex Smith effigy burning party. Your invitation doubles as a 2-for-1 happy hour coupon, too.
    [I]"Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do, but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're not talking about the game, we're talking about practice."[/I]

Blog Entries
    Just don't drop Crabtree to pick up Zeke Markhausen. Sadly, he become the second Northwestern WR to be cut by the Bears this training camp.
    The podcast: www.polishguypodcast.blogspot.com

It's a podcast done by a ninja who is Polish!

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I believe in duct tape."-Miles on "Lost."

twitter: @PguyPodcast