Thread: Jason Campbell back on the practice field

Jason Campbell back on the practice field

Glad to hear that Campbell is back on the field after a tough hit taken against the 49ers.
    "Campbell worked out Monday for the first time since being carted off the field during a preseason loss to San Francisco on Saturday. He appeared fine during a light 90-minute workout Monday in no pads and showed no lingering effects from the stinger he suffered after being hit by 49ers linebacker Travis LaBoy in the second quarter. Campbell's right wrist, which he injured on the previous series and was more of a concern for the Raiders, also appeared fine".

"He did everything we need to do in practice," Oakland coach Tom Cable said. "I knew after the game that he would be all right, so it was just a matter of him going back to work."

Cable's optimistic viewpoint was in stark contrast to Saturday, when the team and its fans held their collective breath after Campbell went down. He remained prone on the turf for five minutes before being helped to his feet and being placed in a cart.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Good news Raiders fans - he's only slightly above average when 100% anyways, so you won't notice any significant drop off regardless of lasting effects.
    [I]"Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do, but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're not talking about the game, we're talking about practice."[/I]