Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Ramblings

if I had the money to blow though, Sam's Club has some cool lights that look like disco balls.

Nothing like the holidays to indoctrinate your kids into movies you love.

Todays attempt: Lord of the Rings.

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    On a non-social/political front, which I think this thread should probably stick to:

My wife and I are heading for that all white/colored lights argument with Christmas. I'm a colored lights kind of guy. Every lightbulb in the entire house is white for the rest of the year. Let's bring some color into it for Christmas!!!!

Where do you all stand on this debate?
    When it comes to Christmas lights, my wife is racist. Coloreds outside, whites inside.

Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by bengals1181 View Post
    nothing like the holidays to indoctrinate your kids into movies you love.

Todays attempt: lord of the rings.
    yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cincity View Post
    yes!!!

haha, I think she did ok. She's big into Star Wars and Harry Potter. It didn't reach those levels, but she did ask if we were going to watch the 2nd one.

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    On a non-social/political front, which I think this thread should probably stick to:

My wife and I are heading for that all white/colored lights argument with Christmas. I'm a colored lights kind of guy. Every lightbulb in the entire house is white for the rest of the year. Let's bring some color into it for Christmas!!!!

Where do you all stand on this debate?
    I have a sympathy for uniform colors on the string, but colors. All white is a bit plain.

Doing the Thanksgiving Day Run always seems like a good idea until you wake up and it's 29 degrees and breezy... If my brother-in-law didn't have a huge Bloody Mary waiting for me, I'd have gone back to bed.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

The run was seriously cold, but my brother-in-law makes an amazing Bloody Mary. It was well worth it! Happy Thanksgiving!!!