Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Ramblings

anyone go Black Friday Shopping?

I have a feeling Mullichicken25 is just getting home from Black Friday about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    anyone go Black Friday Shopping?
    Hell to da'no!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cincity View Post
    Hell to da'no!!!!

lol. This is the one day of the year I don't dare leave the house before noon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    lol. This is the one day of the year I don't dare leave the house before noon.
    I need to go get a new pair of shoes, but yeah... I can't bring myself to get within 5 miles of a mall. There are some good games on, so that's what I'm gonna do today.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincity View Post
    I need to go get a new pair of shoes, but yeah... I can't bring myself to get within 5 miles of a mall. There are some good games on, so that's what I'm gonna do today.

yea I live about 2 miles south of the Dayton Mall. I just stay indoors until after noon, and usually all the shoppers are home passed out by then.

8. I did some online but that doesn't count.

BTW... The Board That Shall Remain Nameless has a pop up ad for a company called Fanatics with zombie team resin figurines. I got three, one for me and two for gifts including a Browns one for a Browns fan and ordered another today for another gift. They are pretty cool and I have not seen them anyplace else... but not looked.

Cincy Jungle@CincyJungle 2m2 minutes ago
    If you're in Cincinnati, you have an opportunity to watch 18 of the top-25 teams in college ball today. http://sbnation.com/e/7069134

had a dream lastnight that Burfict came out of halftime dressed in uniform.