Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time of Death, Last Night

Blog Entries

Time of Death, Last Night

I saw everything up to the horse**** safety call. I missed the fourth quarter collapse.

**** it, these guys are toast. 40 passes, 18 runs, another twenty yard field goal. Surprise surprise surprise.

Why do I bother? This time, because the prospect of a playoff appearance was real. The injuries to Jackson and Spiller altered the playcalling significantly. Some was better, but the strategies got worse. The overabundance of pass plays made it clear that opposing defenses can predict the routes. It just isn't in the cards.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!

Mathematically, they're not quite toast yet, but it wasn't pretty. First 3 qtrs. were tight, and I was optimistic, but that last one was depressing. They really missed Jackson.

Haven't gotten to see much of Tannehill this year, and even w/o looking at the stats I will say that he played with heart. BUF just looked a little flat.

It ain't over till it's over, but ready those hankies. Sorry, Scott.

Blog Entries
    It's over, Brauneyz. The team has the talent, but it's not going to happen. And they face an uphill struggle going forward with little QB talent and no 1st round pick next year. A gutless coach will not be able to resurrect this squad with this schedule. We need a new GM, Head Coach and QB. Maybe having a new owner gives that a shot. If he gives this regime another year, he might as well have built the world's biggest bonfire with 1.4 billion dollar bills.

time to put EJ Manuel back in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    time to put EJ Manuel back in.
    Never.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!

does you absolutely no good to continue to play Orton, who won't be on the team next year.

Blog Entries
    Ditto for Manuel.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!

Blog Entries
    Forget that he was a first riun pick. Playing him when you dont have to is chasing money. You will go broke. Leave his m on the bench.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!

Blog Entries
    Waste of time, energy, and teammates' careers. The Orton is better than Manuel will ever be. Play the one who is better. All you he playing Manuel is a better additional first round pick for Cleveland next year, because the whole team will shut down if you do that. They do not believe in him. Long term Manuel is not worth putting on the field.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!

Blog Entries
    Any notion Morrone has of playing Manuel is an indicator that he doesn't have a clue. OC first, then QB.
    Go, Flaming Thumbtacks!