Thread: Want To Join Football Pros?

Want To Join Football Pros?

Want To Join FP?

As many of you may know, Football Pros currently has public registration closed. However, that doesn't mean you can't join in on the fun!

I know that we've got quite a few people who visit who aren't currently registered members who may not know how to get registered since public registration is closed.

I also know that some of our current members out there know of individuals who would like to get registered as well.

Anyone who is interested in getting registered, please send an email to the following address:

FPRegistration@yahoo.com

(please address your email as "FP Registration")

To get registered, you need to provide a desired screenname, as well as an email address. You know, the typical registration information.

Additionally, please tell us a little about yourself!

How did you hear about us?

Are you a member of any other site?

---

Please note of the forum rules ahead of time:

1) Don't be a jerk. No personal attacks towards another poster will be tolerated.

2) This is a PG-13 site as far as language and content goes.

We look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by Bengals1181; 08-03-2015 at 03:18 PM.

just reminding lurkers that this thread exists.

Or if any of you know folks who might be interested.

Got a new phone today and finally got the app for the site. Relatively user friendly so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Got a new phone today and finally got the app for the site. Relatively user friendly so far.

I can't get on with the app. I can't find this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Cincity View Post
    I can't get on with the app. I can't find this forum

hm, tough to help you without seeing what the issue is in front of me.

mine's listed as "Football Pros" if you do a search in the forum browser (within the app). It should show right up. the icon is a black "FP" on a white background.

Once you get into the site from there, you can create a link that will take you right to the Bengals forum.

Anyone else having issues with the app?

just gonna refresh this. Tell your friends.

bump for gupps and bengalbob!

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    hm, tough to help you without seeing what the issue is in front of me.

mine's listed as "Football Pros" if you do a search in the forum browser (within the app). It should show right up. the icon is a black "FP" on a white background.

Once you get into the site from there, you can create a link that will take you right to the Bengals forum.

Anyone else having issues with the app?
    I've never been able to find it either. It's been a while since i've been on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Cincity View Post
    I've never been able to find it either. It's been a while since i've been on this forum
    Still having issues with it?

1181 - I left some bread crumbs on redszone to here when one of the posters lamented the loss of certain posters at Go - he used to go there to read the posted articles etc. There might be some traffic from there, maybe, but one who followed my link to this board was suspicious because his computer was reading it as a virus link still. Just a heads up on both parts.